Fine cut-off saw blades are mainly used for perfect trimming of cross-cuts, suitable for soft and hardwood, wood-based panels, veneer lamination, and other materials. Goldtol saw blades are carefully crafted using the best materials, the most innovative designs, and the most sophisticated manufacturing processes, Every blade is specifically designed for excellent performance and longer life. Please select the best saw blade for your application from a wide variety of designs and sizes.
1. High-Performance price rate.
2. Leading production technology and facilities.
3. Product Reliability.
4. Large productivity and Expertise in R&D.
5. Capability in packaging design.
6. Quality control system: Production of saw blades strictly follow DIN standard and with over 50 sets of delicate testing equipment combined with nearly 40 QC team members.
Fine cut-off saw blades
Application： For crosscuts perfect finishing
Machines： Table and miter saws, Portable machines.
Material： soft and hardwood, wood-based panels, veneered laminated.
|216||2.8||1.8||64/80||30||ATB||Neg hook angle|
Other specification available upon request
Please Feel Free To Ieave Your Needs Here, A Competitive Quotation Will Be Provided According To Your Requirement.